I dont know what things make me say about this...
But, I just want you to know that...I miss you
Seeing you around me, staring ur eyes, looking ur smile, in last few months ago was the best part of 2011...
And I really hope that's all memories will continue in 2012...though I lose my hope on that
I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable or maybe hate me because of this
I just cant fight it anymore, I have been keep all this feeling since the first time I knew you...since the first time we met
Maybe u didnt remember that
Haha
If you dislike about this thing, that's okay
I'll take a distance between us and will never contact u again :)
But, if there is a hope for me, in you, say it. I'll wait.
Sorry, I just can say it all by a txt msg. I dont brave enough to say directly to you.
And thanks for all the memories, too price for me, though those memories maybe never mean to you. Haha
So...bye :)
Ur ex-secret-admirer
Let's Share Knowledge... Lebih Baik Hidup Dengan Banyak Warna, Dari Pada Hidup Dengan Satu Warna!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FanPage Taste Of Knowledge
Popular Posts
-
Bendera seharusnya mewakili simbol akhir dari patriotisme. Mereka adalah simbol dari suatu negara tertentu. Meskipun bendera adalah sepotong...
-
Begitu besar dampak Televisi dalam sebuah tayangan program-programnya, mampu membius penonton untuk duduk manis didepan tivinya. Acara aj...
-
Pertandingan di San Siro pada hari Minggu (26/2) dini hari memasuki menit ke-25. Gelandang AC Milan, Sulley Muntari, mengakhiri kemelut di d...
-
Chart Program Acara TV Favorit Dan Terbaik – Februari 2013 (Monthly Chart Best Favorite TV Programs)Postingan ini adalah List Chart untuk Acara Televisi Favorit yang banyak di tonton oleh masyarakat yang di Update per-bulannya. Ini mer...
-
Jakarta - Berawal dari persahabatan Erwin, Gege dan Ijoel yang bekerja di satu kantor dan ternyata sangat mengidolakan klub Arsenal FC, ge...
No comments:
Post a Comment