Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Player Football Profile - Khairul Nizam (Singapore)


On The Pitch

Full Name: Khairul Nizam
Jersey: 20
Position: Striker
Birthdate: 25 June 1991
Height (cm): 178
Weight (kg): 75
Foot: Right
With Young Lions since: 2009
Previous team(s): NFA 18

Player Profile

Khairul Nizam is definitely one of Singapore top footballing talent and he has been has been described as having the potential to succeed Fandi Ahmad. The 20-year-old is a proven talent and is also a regular feature in the senior national team. His physical presence in the penalty area is a constant headache for all defences and he has the perfect combination of speed and power. His temperament and desire to always win makes him one player that has amazing potential. However, this season he has been plagued by injury and has not started many games, but you know that he will come back stronger as he has done before.

Off The Pitch

Most Admired Singapore Player: Fandi Ahmad
Most Admired International Player: Didier Drogba
Most Admired Team: Chelsea
Describe yourself in a few words: I’d like to think that I’m friendly and outgoing.
If you aren't a footballer, which other profession will you want to try and why? I want to be a Policeman! I think that occupation helps me stay discipline and learn more things.
What's your ideal day off? I love to go fishing.
If you are stranded on an island which three items or people will you bring? Mom, Pillow and blanket.
Tell us something the fans do not know about you: I won my first Golden Boot trophy when I was Secondary 3 when I represented Serangoon Secondary in the B Divison football competition.
Your message to the fans in 2011? Please support us and you know we’ll do our best for you!
Your personal and/ or team goals for 2011? I want to do my best at the 2011 SEA Games and bring home the gold!

Source : http://www.courtsyounglions.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanPage Taste Of Knowledge

Popular Posts

My Twitter