Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Confession Of Love

I dont know what things make me say about this...

But, I just want you to know that...I miss you

Seeing you around me, staring ur eyes, looking ur smile, in last few months ago was the best part of 2011...

And I really hope that's all memories will continue in 2012...though I lose my hope on that

I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable or maybe hate me because of this

I just cant fight it anymore, I have been keep all this feeling since the first time I knew you...since the first time we met
Maybe u didnt remember that
Haha

If you dislike about this thing, that's okay
I'll take a distance between us and will never contact u again :)

But, if there is a hope for me, in you, say it. I'll wait.

Sorry, I just can say it all by a txt msg. I dont brave enough to say directly to you.

And thanks for all the memories, too price for me, though those memories maybe never mean to you. Haha

So...bye :)

Ur ex-secret-admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanPage Taste Of Knowledge

Popular Posts

My Twitter